Monday 1 June 2015

How to re-grow edges/hair line

In 2014 July,  I got my hair braided into very thin Masaai twists. Unfortunately these braids really damaged my hairline. The good news is it took 3 months to fix the damage that was done and not much longer. Do you know why it didn't take longer for them to recover? As soon as I noticed the damage I removed the braids, this was after a month. On average most ladies keep the braids for a period of 3 to 4 months, thus damaging their hair line severely.

How to fix the hairline problem: I applied Jamaican black castor oil 3 times a week over 3 months; each time I would gently massage my edges for about a minute. The results are evident on the pictures below.

                                                       The Masaai braids:

The damaged hairline/edges:

The oil I used to revive the hairline:


The recovered edges/hairline:


No comments:

Post a Comment